Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hi folks!

I had a problem with losing the photos I took at the end of our time, so am posting text only here. I encourage you to try posting something right away to take the mystery out of this. It can be fun, if we keep this active. To add a photo, click on the picture icon on the top of the text box on the posting page, and it will give you the directions. It is just like adding an attachment to email.

I loved sharing our time together, and the timing of this art indulgence couldn't have been better for me, before starting my school year.

hugs to you all!
Anrahyah

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 16, 2009 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Ciji said...

Thank Anrahyah, for setting up the blog. I wanted to make a correction...I believe I said Pleides when I was talking about the meteor showers and I meant to say Perseid. The Perseid meteor shower is so named because meteors appear to fall from a point in the constellation Perseus. The next shower is Orionids which will be Oct. 21, 2009. It was so great to get to know and paint with all of you. Hope you all are painting! I am off to a 3 day Faculty Retreat in Lyons, CO. Happy Painting!
Shine on, Cindy

 
At August 16, 2009 at 9:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all and thanks to Anrahyah! I came home full of inspiration and we have already carved out a place in our home for me to paint. I spoke to my son today, it is his bedroom that is getting an additional title-- Duncan's room, guest room, painting room--. I have North light coming over my left shoulder- I am right handed-- and now "all" we have to do is paint the ceiling and walls white. That would be simple except they are now BLACK! We painted them black when Duncan was 13, at his request... but that is another story!
Shine on indeed!
Kathy

 
At August 16, 2009 at 9:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do I post a picture? I don't see the icon and what is the text box? Ingenuously yours,
Kathy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home